Hello Campers and welcome to our GCFF 2018. We are thrilled you are planning to come and pleased to try and facilitate so many requests for camping. We will do our best to keep you happy while respecting the private property of our friends, Paschal and Sylvia McCloskey. We are offering a rustic camping environment immediately adjacent to the festival site with easy access to all activities. Our festival is a family friendly event. The OPP, local fire department and Township require GCFF to advise campers that they must comply with certain rules and requirements set forth below as well as all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
Please note that everyone who purchases a camping pass will receive an email in the weeks prior to GCFF2018 with additional logistical information about campsite allocation, registration upon arrival, parking, wrist banding etc.
Arrival and Departure:
- Festival camping opens at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 23rd (day before the festival starts) and closes at 12:00 noon on Sunday, August 26th (day after the festival closes). Upon arrival campers will be directed to registration, set up and parking areas.
- Campsites are for camping trailers and RVs only, no tents.
- Once unloaded, we ask that camper’s vehicles be moved to camp parking area. Sleeping is not permitted in vehicles in parking lot.
- Upon departure, campers are responsible for removing all personal belongings. Please keep/leave your campsite clean and deposit all garbage in receptacles provided.
- Adult campers (16 and over) must have a festival pass in addition to their camping pass. Minor campers must be accompanied by an adult. All campers will be supplied with a separate camper’s wristband and only those with camper’s wristbands will be permitted access to the camp grounds.
- Campers are free to come and go from the festival site, campsite and parking areas but may not drive in and out of campsite after setup. Reasonable wristband and bag check policies will be in place.
- This is an un-serviced campground. No RV hook-ups, grey water pumping or showers are provided. Garbage, recycling, portable washrooms and wash stations will be available.
- Please do not leave food outside.
- Please note personal motorized vehicles (ATVS, golf carts, mopeds, scooters etc.) will be not permitted on the grounds.
- Smoking is permitted on your campsite and in designated areas only, cigarettes butts cannot be deposited on the grounds.
- No swimming.
- No pets allowed (registered service animals exempted).
- Quiet time will be from 12:00 am to 8:00 am. Please turn generators off as well.
Alcohol Consumption and Licensed Areas:
- Alcohol may only be responsibly and respectfully consumed in the campsite. Only alcohol purchased in the licensed festival site may be consumed in the festival site. The campsite is not licensed. Travelling between the camping area and the festival area with alcohol is not permitted. No glass is allowed.
- Anyone not demonstrating care for self, for others and for the private property of the festival’s hosts may be asked to leave.
- Campfires and open flame cooking are not permitted. Small flame fuel can BBQ’s can be used.
- GCFF/Reel2unes Productions Inc. and the property owners assume no responsibility for personal injury or lost, damaged or stolen property.
- We are happy to welcome the OPP and local fire department and Township officials on site who along with first aid, security and camping volunteers will be available throughout the festival to provide any assistance you might need and retain the right to remove anyone not complying with these policies.